Cevapcici with potato salad (2p)
- 5 Amilah cevapcici
- 400 g boiled potatoes
- 4 large gherkins with gherkin juice
- 1 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 sprigs of parsley
- 4 tbsp yoghurt
- 4 tsbp semi-skimmed mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the boiled potatoes into slices and the gherkins into small cubes.
- Peel and chop the onion and finely chop the garlic and parsley. Save some sprigs of parsley for garnish.
- Mix the chopped ingredients with a dash of gherkin juice, yogurt and the mayonnaise.
- Finally, add the pomegranate seeds to the mixture.
- If necessary, add pepper and salt to taste.
- Leave to cool in the fridge
- In the meantime, prepare the cevapcici as described on the package (about 10 minutes of preparation time).
- Serve together and garnish with some parsley.