Cevapcici with ajvar (2p)
- 3 Amilah Cevapcici
- 1 tomato
- Handful of Rocket
- 4 tbsp mild-to-spicy ajvar
- 1 sweet yellow bell pepper
- 40 gr feta cheese
- 2 large pita bread, baked
- Amilah Pita sauce
- Bake the pita bread following the instructions on the packaging and cut an opening on one side. Be careful not to make an opening that is too big, otherwise everything will fall out during the feast 😉
- Cut the bell pepper in 4 strips and grill it in a grill pan until it softens and allows to cool down.
- Cut the feta into small cubes and divide into 2 portions.
- In the meantime, prepare the cevapcici as described on the packaging ( about 10 minutes of preparation time).
- Cut the tomato in half and then into slices, dividing it into 2 portions.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of Ajvar on one side of the sandwich.
- Next, place some rocket on top.