Falafel bowl 2(p)
- – 8 Amilah Falafel
- – 80 gr quinoa
- – 2 hands mixed lettuce
- – 1 spring onion
- – 2 red beetroot
- – A dash of vinegar
- – 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- – 1 avocado
- – 6 soft dates
- – 4 slices of soft goat cheese
- – 2 tbsp roasted almonds (roughly chopped)
- – dressing: 2 tbsp yogurt, 2 tbsp mayo and 2 tbsp horseradish
- Cook the quinoa following the instructions on the packaging.
- Cut the beetroot into thin slices, place them in a deep plate and pour a dash of white wine vinegar over it. Leave it to soak for a while.
- Cut the spring onion into rings and the avocado into slices.
- Remove the seeds and cut the dates in half.
- Make the dressing by stirring the ingredients together.
- Prepare the falafel as described on the packaging ( about 5 minutes of preparation time )
- Fill your bowl with the quinoa and lettuce.
- Add the other ingredients to your own liking and creativity!
- Finally, put the dressing on top.