Falafel salad 2(p)
- 12 Amilah Falafel
- 75 gr lamb’s lettuce
- 1 mango
- 2 grilled bell peppers
- ½ cucumber
- 2 tbsp almonds (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 red pepper ( 1 whole for those who love spicy )
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper
- a pinch of cayenne pepper
- Chop the red pepper very finely.
- if necessary, set some pieces aside for garnish.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Prepare the falafel as described on the packaging (about 5 minutes of preparation time).
- Cut the cucumber into slices, the mango into cubes and grilled peppers into strips.
- Divide some lettuce over 2 plates or bowls and divide the cucumber, paprika and mango evenly.
- Add the falafel to the salad and sprinkle with the dressing.
- Finally garnish with some roughly chopped almond.