Meatballs al forno (2p)
- 10 Amilah Merguez Meatballs
- salt and pepper
- 200 gr tomato cubes
- 75 gr cherry tomatoes
- 5 small mozzarella balls or 1 large ball
- Fresh basil
- Oil or butter for frying
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Take a medium sized baking dish
- Pour in the 200 gram tomato cubes
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into tiny pieces and add them.
- Sprinkle some pepper and salt to taste.
- Divide the Merguez meatballs evenly in the baking dish.
- Cut the mozzarella small and place it between the Merguez meatballs.
- Put the baking dish in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- If necessary, turn on the grill during the last few minutes for a nice brown crust.
- Put some fresh basil on top before serving.
- Delicious with some bread or pasta.